Monday, March 9, 2009

Which Direction Should This Blog Go?

They say, blog, like the blogger, matures with time. With time, it will take its own distinctive form and have its own characteristic.

This is true. My first blog, amethyst boy says... already at its own stride, from being a barely alive blog, now turned into a collection of news from various sources, plus my own commentaries, and editorial. And it attracted a huge traffic there, and finally, someone did commented.

But this blog still in the midst of flowing into nowhere. Intended to be a blog to put my literature, i had a bloody writer's block that had been going on for years and years and i can't even pen a short story. And so, it died a natural death, before even getting started. Since i registered it, i should use it right? Then it turns into my diary but again, it fails because I DON'T WRITE DIARY. How sad how sad.

And so, it became a collection of postings that i felt not suitable for amethyst boy says.. and so it became. But it doesn't feel right. No it did not.

Then, finding passion in food, i try to write food review here and i occasionally still do, but laziness to upload photos get the best of me. Anyway, i joined a food blog group and will review there, though will still do here.

And so, being neither here nor there, where should this blog go? I really don't know. Maybe, just maybe, in the very near future, the road will present itself, but for the time being, this blog, will still be one of no direction.

Waiting for the road to present itself...

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

I have many interest and I write what I felt like now... prob is... No time leh... =(