Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fucking Hard Disk Died

First of all, thank you to all whom read/commented/skip my short story. After years of not writing, surely some rustiness crept in.

Some bloke from Canvas Printing said he enjoyed it. Haha. What can be better than someone enjoyed your work?

Juliet said can't wait for more. Hey, are you trying to make me happy? Hehehe..

HB said it will be better if compiled as short story on paper bag. Well, obviously it is not good enough to be in any literary print (duh). But thanks for the honest comment and patience for reading so long a piece. Will try harder to move out of paper bags and get into print. Hahaha.

Anyway, i have never heard of a story on paper bag, maybe i just don't shop as much as i should.


Ok, enough of that. This week had been a bad week for me. Assignments came in like nobody's business and guess what, my fucking hard disk died!!!

At this fucking crucial period when i need my battle proven, efficiency guaranteed, strong and sturdy laptop, one of the most vital component broke down!!!

There goes all my fucking files and photos and songs and documents and materials and most importantly, my productivity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those whom in a group assignment with me, if i am late, blame my laptop.

Now, not only my hard disk died. The worst news is, the hard disk model no longer in circulation!! What the fuck? It means even if i wanted to change one, i got no one to change to. Damn! Damn! Damn! Why the hell technology have to move so fast? I had only bought this thing three years ago!!! That is only a fucking three years!!!

Suddenly, the whole world came crushing. I am buried in the midst of rubbles in the form of works. Suddenly, i got no connectivity. Suddenly, i am cut out!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So fucked up...Living on a borrowed laptop from Princess Cindy to finish my works and blogs. Damn!!!

Moral values - there can be no moral value in buying a laptop. When i bought this thing at RM 3200++, it was the best in its range. Now, something thrice the performance and specs can be bought at half the price or less. And they might still break in three years.

Fucked up!

2 comments:

Christine said...

you can find second hand or you can search at lowyat...no matter how old is the computer, they got spare there...gd luck

purple leaves said...

but then hor, left oni those big one and cost double the price of new design....

so ar, better change laptop, memandangkan my laptop now battery pun rosak speaker pun rosak and screw also coming out