Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Meaning of Valentine's

Some say it is a celebration of love..

Some say it is a memorial of a brave heart..

Some say it is for lovers to immerse themselves.

Valentine's, whatever it may be intended for, should bear a wider meaning. It is, for me, a commemoration of Love. A wider Love, encompassing all.

it is for all who Loved..

who loves your families..

who loves your friends...

who loves thy's neighbour..

who loves the animals...

who loves the Nature..

and most importantly, to love yourself...

Valentine's..i thought of my girl..

Valentine's..i am guilty of forgetting my family, for not going back to celebrate my birthday, with the "busy" being brandied (i did am busy).



Valentine's..thank God i learned to love..
For the pitiest is the one who forgot to love and spread love..

Thank God, i still knew of Love..
Though Love i knew of, little it is..
I will continue to learn..
The meaning of Love..
The smaller Love..
and the greater Love..

and Valentine's, brought me the thought of Love..

Love..

Happy Valentine's people!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

thx darling for all the surprises and presents...
i love it..
i appreciate it...
it means a lot to me...

thanks for being my valentine..

jules said...

happy v day yuen hong! n cindy too..


tu link karate king! hehehe
http://www.miniclip.com/games/karate-king/en/