Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Falling Leaves Quote of the Day


字不醉人人自醉
"...the words do not drunk you, but you yourself do.."


the wine that behold,
fell...
swimming in my head,
the image of you..

you came and go..
i saw you through..
who indeed went,
we shalt never knew...

i kept you in me,
letting all the images fade..
i kept the time,
letting it be a memory long bygone..

i let the tears flow,
and they turned into the rain..
flowing from the sky,
back to you, to you..

i kept the words,
letting them drift into poems..
the words drunk me..
i saw the sky discolored into grey..

you are gone..
who indeed bled..
my tears, written into words..
woven into a poem, untitled..

who had read,
who haven't..
no, it wasn't the words,
it was me, who drunk..



1 comment:

Vi Vio Violet~ said...

For me, it'll be more suitable if i say, "...the liquors do not drunk me but I myself does.." haha (=