Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am sooooooooo lazy

Exam coming...then feeling not well...

and now, instead of studying, i blog. Blog on both my blog.

blog is a place where we can express ourselves. blog is also a place where we can share our thinking and life. blog is also a place where we make friends with people far and wide, our blog reader i mean.

and lately, some of my friends had refrained from writing as juicy as in the past as one of her posting created some havoc. that is a shame. i have less a reason to visit her blog now as all that brought me there is gone.

why would you delete the whole posting together with the comments? why not let them stand and let them comment? read my words - i will not delete any comments in either of my blog as long as it is not fanaticsm and does not put me into jail (have to protect myself also, dun wanna meet RPK in Kamunting..hahaha) or sued for money (i myself got not enough). you are free to contructively criticize me but i would love it if you can contribute to the discussion of the idea. afterall, we are all social animals.

this posting seem a bit too serious for this blog. nevermind, at least i still retain my clear head in the midst of druken haze...

its time to study, hopefully...

focus...focus......focus........ T.T


1 comment:

Cindy said...

stop playing..
stop hanging around...
stop blogging for tonite...

focus... focus... focus!!!!

study hard, study smart!!!

ok, enough lar, go study now...
shooooo!!!!