Thursday, September 4, 2008

What Would You Do?

What would you do if your partner, be it female or male, lose interest in sex?

Now that is some question.

i knew not, but it seems bad. Not that about extremely horny or things like that. Rather, sex is a normal need in adult life. And not having it, seems weird, to say at least, when you are sharing a room and all other things like communication, children and stuffs like that are normal (clarification : i am not married with chilld. In fact, i am very young. hehehe).

pardon me if this post is badly written, for i now having insomnia and its 5.30am local time.

now back to no interest in sex, in this blog i do not seek to explain and analyze thing in a scholarly or scientifically (that is for my other blog) but rather, as i found myself miraculously can't fall asleep, try to imagine how life would be to sleep with a person you love and yet no sex because the other partner lose interest in it.

and all i can think of - how pity.

my symphaty goes to them.

will myself suffer the same fate? Hope not, i love sex. don't get me wrong. loving to have sex is normal. if you are not, now that is something to ponder upon.

weird weird weird

pity pity pity

when i go class tomorrow morning, god bless me.

argh...why can't i sleep but instead think of people who can't have sex?

must be some story someone told me.

bugger.

No comments: